OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The primary role of the Front of house Viewing Agent is to manage the front desk and complete/arrange viewing’s of the Umega market list.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage viewing requests, carry out viewing’s and secure applications for the team to progress
- Manage the front desk/phones in a professional/friendly manner, dealing with enquiries and routing queries as required to the correct team member
- Complete personal workload
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A confident professional manner
- An understanding of the letting’s process is desirable
- Great customer service skills
- Manage own workload and diary in an efficient manner
- Ability to delegate effectively and responsibly
- Excellent client communication skills
- Resilient and confident
- An upbeat approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Use of initiative and a pro-active approach.
- A team player
- Resourceful – the ability to think on your feet and find solutions that may not be the obvious choice
- A desire to stay up to date and interested in industry trends and changes
- A pro-active approach to self-development
This role involves managing a busy front desk whilst maintaining high standards in a way that means being part of the team and our customers love dealing with us. Working at Umega will suit those with a can-do and optimistic attitude who can make a big contribution. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their progression in lettings. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door at a fantastic company and gain valuable industry experience.
If you’re interested in this role please email your CV along with a covering letter/email to Bruce Rothwell.