New Business Coordinator
Edinburgh’s most exciting letting agent is on the lookout for a superstar New Business Coordinator. If you have a passion for all things property, are motivated by providing an outstanding service and love the buzz of a busy and varied workload then this could be the job for you!
We’re not your average letting business. We do things differently, we work hard and we bring on a high volume of new properties so this role is crucial to the continuing success of our New Business Team. You will be responsible for assisting the New Business Team in bringing new properties into the company’s portfolio – getting them prepared for listing on the market and ensuring all safety and maintenance work is ticked off and the property is ready for the first let. You will also be required to keep on top of admin tasks for your allocated properties – so attention to detail is key here. We’re therefore looking for someone highly organised who can juggle lots of tasks, prioritise well and manage their own time effectively.
You will spend a good chunk of your time out of the office visiting properties to draw up accurate floorplans, take striking marketing photos and prepare distinctive property descriptions to help our client’s properties really stand out from the crowd. Communication is a huge part of this job – you’ll need to be confident dealing with a variety of people and be great at letting them know you’re on top of things.
This is a real multi-tasking role and you’ll need to be happy to turn your hand to whatever comes your way, including some occasional out of hours working.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as main point of contact for landlords of new business properties during the onboarding and marketing period; communicating with them in a friendly, professional, and prompt manner in person, via email and on the phone.
- Create marketing material for new business properties – including; photography, property descriptions, and floorplans.
- Manage maintenance works where required during the onboarding and marketing period; efficiently liaising with the Umega maintenance team and various other external contractors.
- Instruct and obtain the required safety and compliance certificates during the onboarding and marketing period so the property is fully prepared for the first let.
- All administration associated with bringing new properties into the company’s portfolio – including; data input to relevant software systems and recording of information.
- Any other duties as reasonably required in line with your role.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in a professional environment in a customer facing role
- Outstanding approach to customer service
- Ability to establish rapport quickly
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple tasks
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- A team player
- Full driver’s license required
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is a forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
Upbeat – Be positive
Offbeat – Be playful, different and question things
Upfront – Be open and clear
Progress – Be adaptive and always looking to improve, never stand still
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey.
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 p.a. depending on experience
Start date: As soon as you are available.
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to Danielle: [email protected]