We are looking for a proven residential lettings Property Manager to join our team. The successful applicant will be a positive contributor to the shaping of the Property Management team and be expected to deliver a high level of service to tenants and landlords alike. As well as being part of high performing team, there will be plenty of opportunity for training and development.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
If you can confidently answer yes to the questions below then please apply:
- Do you have an allocated property portfolio to manage of 100+ properties?
- Are you the main point of contact for your landlords and tenants?
- Are you responsible for all the maintenance of your portfolio instructing work, quality checking & signing off invoices?
- Are you an expert at checkout inspections and successful at establishing dilapidation responsibility?
- Can you handle a late rent inspection?
- Do you understand how to make and renew a HMO License?
- Do you love the buzz of working in property?
- Are you Resilient and confident and do you have an upbeat approach and a ‘can do’ attitude?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you resourceful – the ability to think on your feet and find solutions that may not be the obvious choice?
- Do you have a desire to stay up to date and interested in industry trends and changes?
- Do you have a pro-active approach to self-development?
The other requirement for the role is a driving licence and it is desirable that you are a qualified member with ARLA.
Now in our eleventh year, Umega Lettings is not your average letting agency. We’re ambitious, growing and constantly improving to make our service and our sector better. With 600 properties under management we are proud to be ARLA, SafeAgent and Investors in People accredited. Located in Marchmont on the edge of Edinburgh’s’ Old Town, Umega Lettings is a lively lettings agency with a great team and big plans. Working at Umega will suit those with a can-do and optimistic attitude who can make a big contribution. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their progression in lettings. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, experienced property manager to join a unique, exciting, growing team.
If this job jumps out to you please submit a covering letter and CV to [email protected] for consideration.