The primary role of the Property Assistant is to carry out viewings with prospective tenants. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to get started or gain experience in the Edinburgh property industry.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend property viewings at scheduled times and follow up with prospective tenants
- Provide viewing feedback to the team and property owners
- Assist with viewing enquiries (telephone and email)
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as required from your line manager
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full UK Driving License
- A confident professional manner
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer facing or service related role
- Resilient and confident
- A team player
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- A pro-active approach to self-development
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is a forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
Upbeat – Be positive
Offbeat – Be different and question things
Upfront – Be open and honest
Progress – Be adaptive and always looking to improve
This role involves being part of a busy and exciting letting agency. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their progression in lettings. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to come along for the ride.
Salary: £17,500, working hours 9-5, Mon-Fri
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to Amber ([email protected]).