We are recruiting for a new Property Management Assistant.
Umega Lettings is Edinburgh’s fastest moving letting agency. We are currently recruiting a new position in our expanding mobile team to help carry out our viewings, inventories, property inspections and end of tenancy check outs. Applicants should be well presented with the ability to communicate clearly with a wide variety of people. A clean driving licence is required with the ability to navigate your way around Edinburgh visiting managed properties. The role requires you to be well organised with the ability to think on your feet. Some office duties will be required; updating tenants and landlords, working through emails and answering calls. Applicants should have a methodical approach to planning their workload and have basic computer skills alongside a good phone manner. In return you will be part of a forward thinking company that understands how important it is for our people to be themselves, enjoy coming to work, contribute to our highly performing team and act with integrity at all times. This role is a great opportunity to gain a broad experience in lettings in a well-run agency. Experience in this type of role would be desirable however full training will be given.
- Conducting viewings
- Inventories and Inspections
- Feedback to Landlords and Property Managers via email and phone.
- Follow up with prospective tenants
- Help cover other positions when required
- Any other duties reasonably consistent with your position, may from time to time be assigned to you
Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage your own diary
- Previous property and office experience is desirable but not essential.
- Full driving licence
Salary – competitive
Full time permanent position
Starting Beginning February 2015
Please send all applications to [email protected]