Are you a combination of NASA ground control and a forensic scientist? Can you direct the flow of millions of pounds whilst tracking down pennies at the same time?
Umega wants you to join our kick-ass accounting team in a new role to support the growth of our lettings portfolio. The successful applicant will work with the team to direct the flow of client money through Umega Lettings so that tenants’ payments are received and landlords and suppliers are paid. There’s more to this job than meets the eye and this is a great opportunity to join an excellent team in a busy and vibrant work environment. Great things are happening at Umega Lettings and you will be an important part of our team that is going to achieve great things and have a blast doing it.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receipt rents on to our system (SME Professionalsoftware) and pay landlords and contractors
- Direct and process invoices
- Respond to landlord, tenant and contractor accounting enquiries
- Work alongside our viewings and marketing team, helping out when necessary
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working with numbers/accounts
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resilient and confident
- A team player
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is an Award Winning forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
- BE POSITIVE: Look for solutions & work together
- BE PLAYFUL: Be yourself, be authentic!
- BE OPEN: Ask for help and admit mistakes
- PROGRESS: Question things, challenge assumptions & do things that other letting agents wouldn’t
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff-owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey.
If this position has excited you and you would like to be considered, please forward your CV and covering letter to Kamila at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Learn more about the little things we do to make Umega a great place to work here !