Are you the best (or aspiring to be) property manager in your company? If you are, you should apply to be a Property Manager at Umega and be part of Scotland’s Residential Letting Team of the year!
Umega is growing at a super fast pace and this brand-new role needs to be filled by someone who can ensure an outstanding service to our (or should I say your) landlords and tenants. You will be responsible for a portfolio of around 150 properties managing tenants and landlord’s experiences. You’ll not only love working here but your tenants and landlords will love working with you too! You’ll join forces with an experienced Letting team who will help you by securing the best possible tenants for your high-quality properties. You will not have to carry out inventories, we leave that to the experts. We are at a critical point in our growth and we are looking for the right person to join us and play an important role in the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is going places. If this is for you then we will invest in your development and help you progress with us.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage an allocated portfolio of properties, which includes;
- Maintaining legal compliance
- Completing all move out checks and deposit returns
- Helping to set market rents and complete regular rent reviews
- Keep properties well maintained to minimise voids and always be one step ahead through regular property inspections
- Be a role model of the company values
- Improve and maintain systems and procedures to push service levels higher
- Monitor and report on performance relating to your portfolio
- Be an active contributor for fulfilling Umega’s long-term potential
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in the Scottish residential property sector
- ARLA qualification
- Tech savvy
- Resilient and confident
- A team player
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- A pro-active approach to self-development
Umega Lettings is a forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
Upbeat – Be positive
Offbeat – Be playful, different and question things
Upfront – Be open and clear
Progress – Be adaptive and always looking to improve, never stand still
We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their progression in lettings. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in this journey.
Starting salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE
If you are interested you can email your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] !