Are you a combination of NASA ground control and a forensic scientist? Can you direct the flow of millions of pounds whilst tracking down pennies at the same time?
Umega wants you to join our kick-ass accounting team in a new role to support the growth of our lettings portfolio. The successful applicant will work with the team to direct the flow of client money through Umega Lettings so that tenants’ payments are received and landlords and suppliers are paid on time. You’ll also need to hone your detective skills as you’ll be problem solving and investigating queries on a daily basis. An ideal role for someone who loves multi-tasking and keeping busy, and is passionate about delivering outstanding service. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an important part of our awesome team that are achieving great things and having a blast doing it!
- Receipt rents on to our system (SME Professional software) and pay landlords and contractors
- Direct and process invoices
- Respond to landlord, tenant and contractor accounting enquiries via telephone and email, and occasionally face-to-face
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience working with numbers/accounts
- At least 2 years’ customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resilient and confident with a can-do attitude
- A team player
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is an Award Winning forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
- BE POSITIVE:Look for solutions & work together
- BE PLAYFUL:Be yourself, be authentic!
- BE OPEN:Ask for help and admit mistakes
- PROGRESS:Question things, challenge assumptions & do things that other letting agents wouldn’t
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff-owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey. Click here to find out more about what makes Umega a great place to work.
If this position has excited you and you would like to be considered, please forward your CV and covering letter to Kamila – [email protected]
Salary: £20,000 – £23,500 per year (depending on experience)
Start date: As soon as you are available
This position is a full-time permanent role