Lettings Administrator – Front Office
Do you have excellent customer service skills and love working with a variety of people on a daily basis? Do you also thrive working in a busy office while maintaining a high level of accuracy in your work? If so, we currently have an exciting opportunity available for someone looking to come on board.
You will be responsible for administering and organising new tenancies working closely with our team of Lettings Negotiators, ensuring all prospective tenants are added to our software, vetted and processed accurately in a timely manner. You will check each tenancy to ensure that we hold the relevant certificates, inventory and required information to execute the tenancy properly and get things off to a smooth start. As part of the Front Office you will greet and assist all visitors to our main Marchmont office (but not deal with a high volume of telephone calls).
You will be responsible for other ad hoc office responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to, stationary ordering and office organisation like adhering to clear desk policy.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing prospective tenants once accepted, includes the following;
- Adding new tenants to property software (SME Professional)
- Processing referencing and credit checks
- Preparation of lease packs (lease, inventory, keys, safety certs etc)
- Updating council and utilities following tenant change
- Front of house responsibilities
- Greet and assist any clients in the office
- Key admin
- Mail and delivery processing
- Stationary ordering
- General housekeeping
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Great customer service skills, proven experience is preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- A pro-active approach to self-development
Starting salary: £18,200 p.a.
Start date: Flexible, preferably early 2018
Apply by sending your CV and covering letter to Amber: [email protected]