We’re looking for a hotshot Letting Administrator to join our front office team!
With the world cup just around the corner we’re looking for an all-star Letting Administrator to join our winning front office team. Could you be our big-name summer signing?!
We’re not your average letting business. We do things differently, we work hard and we put our landlords and tenants at the heart of all we do. We’re a people business, not a property business and we want the best people in the business on our team.
Do you have excellent customer service skills and love working with a variety of people on a daily basis? Do you also thrive working in a busy office while maintaining a high level of accuracy in your work? If so, Edinburgh’s most exciting letting agent is on the lookout for someone like you!
Your day to day tasks will require excellent attention to detail, great customer service, ability to multi-task and to be a fantastic team player. You will be responsible for administering and organising new tenancy agreements, working closely with our team of Lettings Negotiators, ensuring all prospective tenants are added to our software, vetted and processed accurately in a timely manner. You will check each tenancy to ensure that we hold the relevant certificates, inventory and required information to execute the tenancy properly and get things off to a smooth start.
As part of the Front Office you will greet and assist all visitors to our main Marchmont office. You will also be responsible for other ad hoc office responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to, stationary ordering and office organisation.
You’ll be happy to know that no property experience is required for this position but it’s a great opportunity for someone looking to kick start a property career, while enjoying the perks of working in a friendly and upbeat environment. We are not your average letting business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing prospective tenants once accepted, which includes;
- Adding new tenants to property software (SME Professional)
- Processing referencing and credit checks
- Preparing lease packs (lease, inventory, keys, safety certs etc)
- Updating council and utilities following tenant changes
- Front of house responsibilities
- Greet and assist any clients in the office
- Key admin
- Mail and delivery processing
- Stationary ordering
- General housekeeping
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and coordinate multiple tasks
- Outstanding approach to customer service (proven experience in preferable)
- Ability to stablish rapport quickly
- Team player
- Resourceful- Able to think on your feet and find solutions
- A pro-active approach to self-development
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is a forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
- Upbeat – Be positive
- Offbeat – Be playful, different and question things
- Upfront – Be open, honest and clear
- Progress – Be adaptive and always looking to improve, never stand still
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected]