Do you have an eagle-eye for the small details as well as the vision to see the bigger picture? We’re looking for a part-time superstar analyst who is passionate about digging deep to find the story behind the numbers!
As Umega works towards smashing negative stereotypes in our industry and becoming one of the best small businesses to work for in the world, our team needs to know and understand how we are performing and how their work is having an impact. Our customer base and team is growing and with it the need for quality and timely information. We have created this new role to help support the creation and provision of first-class management reports and information to everyone who works in the business. Umega’s first and most important value is about openness and this new Business Analyst role is at the heart of that. We aim to create a culture and environment of learning – this starts with understanding our data and presenting this in an accessible way to get our team super excited about learning more about the business, their team and their role. If you love understanding how businesses work, are willing to question and improve our data, and you’re excited to showcase your findings to our team in a dynamic and compelling way then this could be the job for you!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse data from multiple sources, delivering key business insights that drive and speed up decision making.
- Proactively suggests ways to improve access and clarity of reports & KPIs
- Create, improve and maintain existing Dashboards
- Work with our team to implement new ways of showing data in creative and interesting ways
- Build dashboards and infographics to use internally and on social media.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 year of managing data
- Expert level Excel along with proficiency of google sheets, pivot tables and dashboards
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Experience in infographics
- Enjoys high volume, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in usage of software such as GROW, TABLEU or MSAccess would be a bonus 🙂
- Capacity to analyse, suggest and see things in different angles
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- Resilient and confident
- A team player
- A pro-active approach to self-development
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is a forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
- POSITIVE – Look for solutions & work together
- PLAYFUL – Be yourself. Be professional, but have fun
- OPEN – Ask for help & admit mistakes
- PROGRESS – Question things & challenge assumptions
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey.
Learn more about the little things we do to make Umega a great place to work here!
Starting salary: £18k- £20k (part time – pro rata)
Please apply by emailing a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Application without a cover letter will not be considered
BEST OF LUCK!