Please note that we will not be able to consider applications submitted without a covering letter. Your covering letter is your chance to let us know exactly why YOU are the BEST person for this job!
Are you a self-confessed admin ninja who loves working with a variety of people on a daily basis across various projects? Do you thrive on working in a busy office while maintaining a high level of accuracy? If so, you are just the person we are looking to hear from!
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our hard-working Maintenance Team. Not only will you be part of an awesome team working toward smashing the negative stereotypes of lettings agents, you will also be responsible for administering and organising all new jobs, quotes and projects. You will be working closely with our Maintenance and Service Teams to ensure all new work orders are added to our software and assigned accurately in a timely manner. You will have full responsibility for invoicing all maintenance jobs once they are complete, following up unpaid invoices & reconciliation. You will also pull together weekly & monthly figures for the team to be reported in our KPI meetings.
We don’t need you to have any property maintenance experience for this job, we can teach you what you need to know about this!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing invoices, quotes and various safety certificates.
- Adding new jobs, quotes and projects to our work order system (Tradify).
- Processing all maintenance related operational costs.
- Working with our Service Team to ensure the highest customer service.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly figures.
- Key admin.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Massive team player
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- Ability to multi-task
- A pro-active approach to self-development and a desire to go the extra mile
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is an Award-Winning forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
- BE POSITIVE: Look for solutions & work together
- BE PLAYFUL: Be yourself, be authentic!
- BE OPEN: Ask for help and admit mistakes
- PROGRESS: Question things, challenge assumptions & do things that other letting agents wouldn’t
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey.
If this position has excited you and you would like to be considered, please forward your CV and covering letter to David Forsyth – [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: As soon as you are available – we can be flexible
Salary: £20,000 – 22,000 depending on experience