We’re on the lookout for a creative cookie who loves all things media, graphic design & digital. If this is you, come and help Umega tell our story as we give the lettings sector a long-overdue shake-up.
One of Edinburgh’s most exciting companies is recruiting a new position of Graphic Designer & Multimedia Champion. We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic and creative individual to join our high performing team. The successful applicant will show a fantastic set of graphic design skills, a strong photographic skills set & an understanding of basic concepts of marketing and social media platforms. Our Graphic and Multimedia champion will be responsible for communicating our message internally and externally.
We’re moving to an incredible new office in Quartermile in Spring 2019 and we need the help of a media wizard to create visual content that will help communicate what Umega is about. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is sending shockwaves through a very traditional sector and in return for your hard work we will invest in and develop you as you join us on our journey.
Working with the business support team to;
- Collaborate closely with the wider team to give life to our creative ideas.
- Design and create visual artwork according to company brand guidelines (e.g. banners, welcome packs, business cards, infographics).
- Ad hoc creation and design of sales tools (information packs, flyers).
- Office based photography including staff profiles and office activities.
- Create and share content for external communication via social media.
- Creating visual artwork that is aligned to social media guidelines (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Work as part of a team developing the Umega brand and marketing message.
- Willing to become a creative Hero.
- Understand marketing concepts and have a passion for telling a story through great visual artwork.
- Strong graphic design skills, use of Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop.
- Having a great eye for video and photography for our day to day activities!
- Video recording and editing skills (not essential).
- Proficient with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and personal leadership skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- At least one year of experience in graphic design and marketing.
- Creative and imaginative
- A team player
- Resilient and confident
- Resourceful – able to think on your feet and find solutions
- A proactive approach to self-development
WHO WE ARE
Umega Lettings is a forward-thinking company and our four core values make Umega a great place to work;
- POSITIVE – Look for solutions & work together
- PLAYFUL – Be yourself. Be professional, but have fun
- OPEN – Ask for help & admit mistakes
- PROGRESS – Question things & challenge assumptions
This role involves being an important part of our busy and exciting letting business. We hold high standards and work in a way that mean our clients love dealing with us. We run open-book management and ensure that everyone who works here receives a business education to support their career progression. An important aspect of this is using a share of profits to grow a staff owned property portfolio that you will help grow, manage and benefit from. We are a company that is progressing fast and have big, game-changing plans for the future. This is a great opportunity to play an important part in this journey.
Learn more about the little things we do to make Umega a great place to work here!
Starting salary: £18,000 – £21,000 DOE – Pro Rata
Please apply by emailing a CV, a stand-out cover letter AND a snapshot of your portfolio to see the fantastic work you’ve done to [email protected]
Best of luck!