Are you ready to embark on an exciting career journey with a company that values your unique skills, fosters growth, and prioritises a supportive work environment?
We’ve got ambitious plans for our phenomenal & award-winning team here at Umega, and we are now looking for more talented, motivated, people- focused- people, with a dedicated solid background in close customer care. We understand that no two individuals are exactly alike, and that’s why we’re seeking a diverse range of talent to fill various roles within our organisation.
Property experience is not essential. If you can get behind our ethos of Homes not Housing, People not Property, and truly embody this in everything you do then you’re going to love it here.
If you’re passionate, driven, and eager to contribute your expertise to a company that values your individuality, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for:
- Strong & Confident Decision Making: This is a fast-paced role – when it comes to their homes, people are emotionally invested and we need to match that investment with a steady hand. You will be required to make timely, well- informed decisions, back yourself throughout the process and keep each person looped in at every turn. At times, you’ll be required to direct your colleagues and peers, keeping them right and ensuring issues are solved to a high standard.
- People-First Approach: People are at the heart of our business. You will be driven by the desire to provide an unrivalled service to our clients at every turn. Every day you’ll be building and nurturing relationships through demonstrating trust and showing your expertise. You’ll hold the responsibility for ensuring your customers experience outstanding service in your care.
- Problem Solving: Each day will bring about new problems to solve, many of which you might not have experienced before. You need to have the confidence to dive-in, willingness to learn, and flexibility to approach, understand, and solve whatever issue comes your way, calling on the right support as you go.
- Safe Pair of Hands: You’ll need to demonstrate a keen eye for detail, a desire to deliver personal yet efficient service and be able to take personal responsibility for our Owners service.
What’s in it for you:
- Professional Growth: We’re committed to your personal and professional development, we will set you up for success so that you can drive your career forward.
- Innovative Environment: We encourage innovation. Your ideas and insights will be heard and valued as we work together to drive our mission forward.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand that life extends beyond the office. We work in a hybrid set up, work from home, work in the office.
- Impactful Work: Your role here will directly contribute to our mission and make a difference in the lives of our customers.
- 32 days Annual Leave (and more when you stay with us for 2 years or longer)
- Casual Dress
- Company Pension
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Healthcare (Vitality)
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks fruit and regular treats
- Regular performance reviews and accountability meetings
How to apply:
Send your CV [email protected] along with a cover letter letting us know who you are, & what you will bring to Umega. Cover letters are not essential but will make you stand out!